My girls love shopping for skincare products. I wish I knew all they know as a teen! They are honest with their reviews and are pretty picky with what they like. So, we’ve rounded up their favorites, for the best brands offering safe, non-toxic skincare and makeup products for teens. And sharing the one thing that you’ll want to change if your teen is having skin issues!
1. Clean Skin
3. Protect that pretty face-
4.Glow Daily Moisturizer-
5. A little color-
- Kosas Revealer concealer -we don’t wear foundation. It’s something I haven’t really ever used and the girls more just want a concealer every now and then to cover a blemish.
- Anastasia Extreme Hold Brow Wax– Ella has the best sculpted eyebrows. The look is called “feathered”, I’m sure there are awesome tutorials you can google! She has tried a lot of brow wax and some left white flakes, the Anastasia Extreme Hold Brow Wax is the best!
- Pixi Blush– fun that it can also be use for lip color! Ella and I use Ruby, Lola uses Fluer.
- Eyelash curler-lash lift and curl, extra padding to avoid the pinching.
- MAC Extended Play Mascara– they like for length
- Maybelline The Falsies Surreal -they like for volume
- Lip Balm– Do your lips actually feel more chapped the more you apply your chapstick? Dr. Piliang says, “Lip balms that contain ingredients like phenol, menthol, and salicylic acid make the lips drier.” Finn is really picky with his chapstick and this is the only one he will use, so we all use it!
- Thieves Whitening Toothpaste– all of us love this toothpaste! It is fluoride-free. When Ella had her dermatitis breakout I read that in hypersensitive individuals, fluoride occasionally cause skin eruptions such as atopic dermatitis, eczema or urticaria. Something to consider that toothpaste effects your skin-care!
6. If you really want clear skin- It starts in the gut.
I will be sharing my skin care favorites soon!!!
Leave a Reply