I love a lettuce wrap, really the whole family loves this meal! This is my go-to meal, especially in summer, just so refreshing and doesn’t feel hot or heavy. So much flavor in one bite. A healthier dinner option, one that and each person can customize to their liking. We also love that they can be assembled quick. Not to mention all the ingredients look so pretty on a large serving board, perfect for a large gathering. Easy and affordable!
Lettuce Wraps with Easy Homemade Peanut Sauce
- Chicken (ground, rotisserie, grilled and chopped, etc)
- Cooked Thin Rice Noodles
- Sliced Red, Yellow or Orange Peppers
- Shredded carrots
- Lettuce for wraps
- Chopped Cucumbers
- Limes for garnish
- Sauces for dipping. Ex: soy sauce, coconut aminos, sweet chili sauce, peanut sauce (recipe below)
Homemade Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce (or sriracha)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch salt
- For the Peanut sauce: cook all ingredients in a medium sauce pan.
- Assemble lettuce wraps to your liking!
- Drizzle sauce over lettuce wraps.