Wanted to share a few things that I have been loving lately…perfect for LOVE month! Fun finds to treat yourself or someone that you adore! Something that I truly love is listening to a good book, they seem to have a reoccurring theme these days…romance! Some are lighthearted and silly and some are love stories to stand the test of time. hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
For a simple Valentine or early spring decor idea, pick up a few Heather plants at your local grocery store (Trader Joe’s has them too). I placed them still in their grow pot inside a low planter on top of this marble lazy susan and it immediately made me happy!
Ella just had her birthday and she requested a record player! We got her this darling floral one, and it looks perfect in her bookcase. And we gifted her a few albums, Adele, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.
We diffuse in our home instead of burning candles. This cute gem diffuser is darling for a small space. Pair with these favorite oils HERE. And this darling kissing face bust is a favorite!
- Blooming Streets Puzzle–Our love for puzzles continues on…valentine style!
- Heart Garland– I love garland that can go with any decor- it doesn’t have to be red to be Valentine’y
- Heart Eyes Hoodie– I sized up to a medium. You can wear long after Valentines!
- Tic Tac Toe– Art and game time! I have this on my coffee table!
- Long marble dish– this a cracker dish but I put essential oil in it! It would be cute to display valentine cookies or candy!
- Heart Ring– How sweet is this tiny heart ring?! You can wear alone or stack
- XOXO Long Shirt– super cozy!
- Sherpa letter LOVE hat– mixing my two favorites together- sherpa and a hat, yes please!
- J.Crew Sneakers– I love these is a retro-inspired sneakers! So comfy too!
- Pink Gem diffuser–love this sweet pop of pink essential oil diffuser! Order my favorite Dream Team oils HERE.
- Bluetooth Record player– Ella just got this for her birthday and loves it! Perfect gift for the music lover.
- Marble Heart Board– such a cute statement piece to leave out on a table, island, or counter.
- Heart Dish–perfect for jewelry or candy, really any little items that need a landing place.
Favorite Love Books-
- The Unhoneymooners– For two sworn enemies, anything can happen during the Hawaiian trip of a lifetime. This book is easy, lighthearted and fun.
- Life’s Too Short– When Vanessa is suddenly left custody of her sisters baby daughter, the last person Vanessa expects to show up offering help is the hot lawyer next door, Adrian Copeland. I just started reading this book, it’s funny and romantic!
- The Bronze Horseman– This is my favorite book of all time. Tatiana meets Alexander, a young officer in the Red Army. Starvation, desperation, and fear soon grip their city during the terrible winter of the merciless German siege. A story of impossible love! (a trilogy!)
- The Time Travelers Wife– Henry is one of the first people diagnosed with Chrono-Displacement Disorder: periodically his genetic clock resets and he finds himself misplaced in time. Don’t get caught up in the logistics of this book, it’s not just a favorite of mine. It’s a top romance favorite of anyone that reads it!
- These is my Words– Another favorite of mine!!! A moving, exciting, and heartfelt American saga inspired by the author’s own family memoirs, these words belong to Sarah Prine, a woman of spirit and fire who forges a full and remarkable existence in a harsh, unfamiliar frontier. You will fall in love with Captain Jack Elliot right along side Sarah. It’s been a minute since I’ve read this and am itching to listen to it right now!
- Where the Crawdads Sing– A newer best seller, when handsome Chase Andrews is found dead, the locals immediately suspect Kya Clark, the so-called Marsh Girl. An ode to the natural world, a heartbreaking coming-of-age story, and a surprising tale of possible murder. I couldn’t put this boom down!
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz–This beautiful, illuminating tale of hope and courage is based on interviews that were conducted with Holocaust survivor and Auschwitz-Birkenau tattooist Ludwig (Lale) Sokolov – an unforgettable love story in the midst of atrocity. I can’t recommend this book enough!
- It Ends With Us–Lily hasn’t always had it easy, but that’s never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. She graduated from college, moved to Boston, and started her own business. So when she feels a spark with a gorgeous neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid, everything in Lily’s life suddenly seems almost too good to be true. As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan – her first love and a link to the past she left behind. This is a best seller for a reason! But I do have to warn there is some domestic abuse and sexual content.
- Josh + Hazels Guide to Not Dating– Foul-mouthed, quirky, sharp-as-a-whip Hazel never thought she would win the heart of her gorgeous college TA, Josh. And, in fact, she didn’t. This book caught my attention right away. I will sati is steamy, lots of sexual content.
- The Return–Tending to his grandfather’s beloved beehives, Trevor isn’t prepared to fall in love with a local…yet, from their very first encounter, Trevor feels a connection with deputy sheriff Natalie Masterson that he can’t ignore. One of Nicholas Sparks newer novels (have you met a Nicholas Sparks book you didn’t like?) and it was easy to love!
- The Cheat Sheet– Bree Camden is hopelessly in love with her best friend and star quarterback Nathan Donelson. Super lighthearted and sweet!
Share your favorite books in the comments!
I loved the Harry Bernstein trilogy. Doesn’t start as a love story but truly is. The invisible wall. The dream and the golden willow. Highly recommend!!! 💕
I agree! My favorite books ever and to think the author wrote the first one when he was 96, after his beloved wife died. Great stories and writing!!!