We had to have several trees removed from our yard after they were attacked by beetles. Sad day when a tree dies. But happy day when a new tree is planted. It was quite the process having dead trees removed, the stump ground down, root ball and soil prepared for a new tree. We did have professionals do all those steps, it was a really big job. The one perk of our tree dying was our new tree is slimmer, making room for a pair of chairs, the perfect spot to watch kids playing and chat with neighbors walking by. I love to create seating areas all through our yard as more places to sit and gather. Sharing some of those areas and favorite outdoor chairs.
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post
Other Places to Gather-
Outdoor Chairs from Walmart-
- 3 Piece Conversation Set-I have two sets and love how well they have held up. Really nice set, the white cushions we just spray with the pressure washer.
- 2 Piece Swivel Chairs– These are nice and remind me of the chairs around our fire pit, so nice to swivel all around to face the fire pit or face the pool.
- 2 Piece Wicker Lounger– Wicker can make me nervous outdoors but these are treated and made for the outdoors, super fun set for seating area.
- Slatted Wood Adirondack Chair-I love the look of this chair! Looks so custom! Love how they fold up nicely to store.
- 2 Piece Adirondack Chairs– Like the ones in our garden, modern look, weather proof and fade resistant.
- Hanging Chair– I have this chair and love, I actually have 4 of these chairs! Hung all around our pergola for extra seating. You could use indoor too! If outdoors I would cover them safe for winter.
- 2 Piece Adirondack Chairs with cupholders– these are the recent addition to our front yard, love the color. These are comfortable and will hold up nice in the weather, made from recycled material.