We had 12 women sleepover this past weekend, it was so much fun. And one night we hosted 30 women for a party who were all mostly from out of town. Some of them stayed at an Airbnb, and it got us talking about things they were frustrated weren’t in the guest rooms. Some of the items seem like an obvious must-have for anyone who has a guest space. Floor mirror anyone?? I have shared a post before on the top things guests really want, but thought it deserved a refresh!
- Mattress Cover– this is a must for guest beds! Breathable cotton with no added chemicals or coatings, this cover features microscopic pores to create a natural protective barrier for your mattress or box spring against pet dander, and other allergens. It’s also a great way to extend the life of your mattress. This is great for boxsprings too!
- Sheets- Gingham Organic– comes in three colors
- Quilt– comes in a bunch of colors and is soft!
- White Duvet Cover– this is a classic look!!!! Highly recommend this one, you will love for years!
- Duvet Insert- Extra Warmth– this is my favorite insert!!! Nothing else can make your bed as full and fluffy!
- Sleeping Pillow- cooling pillow– I got these for the guest room and everyone raved about them
- Decorative Sham Insert- Firm– this sham looks best for the decorative pillows you want extra full
- Euro Cover- reversible– I bought this euro months ago, I knew I would like it with any bedding
- Euro Insert- Firm– only insert I use for euro shams!
- Get all the sources on this Triplet Bedroom HERE
What Guests Really Want-
Let’s dig right into the list! I only listed the TOP 20 items that kept coming up over and over when I took a survey.