I wasn’t planning to do this post, but I had so many requests for it and lots of favorite things are on sale. But hurry, it ends soon, midnight the 22nd!
- 10 Pack Glass Meal Prep Containers– we ditched all our plastic containers for our food and only use glass. Read why I ditched plastic and other things to ditch HERE.
- GreenLife Soft Grip Healthy Ceramic Nonstick– I actually gave my sister this set for her Birthday a couple years ago. She has liked them, held up well (make sure to hand wash). Comes in lots of fun colors!
- Set of Mixing Bowls– could always use a nice set of mixing bowls!
- Lemon Squeezer– my friend gave me this for my birthday, such a great gift idea and handy to have!
- Flameless Candles– 4″ 5″ 6″ Set of 3 Real Wax Not Plastic Pillars- these look realistic, the flame “dances”. We have several throughout our home. (photo below)
- 2 Light Modern Armed Sconce– this is a dup to the Serena & Lily sconce we had in our CT home. (photo below)
- Frame TV– we had one of these on our kitchen wall and in our bedroom. It looks like a piece of art. The TV’s stayed with the house so I just ordered some for our new home. (photo below)
- Portable Charger, Ultra Slim USB C Power Bank– I had just ordered this and it is considered my best purchase! You can plug it in and charge your phone at the same time.
- Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush– I love this brush! My daughter uses it too. We use a charcoal bar soap to clean our face. PS- you can get it FREE- while supplies last HERE.
- Ionic Facial Steamer– LOVE this steamer, I gave it to my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day and she loves it. It is so relaxing and makes my skin look so hydrated!
- Ruffle Wrap Swimsuit– This is a favorite swimsuit. I think I have had it for 5 years!!! It comes in several colors. I like that is is a thicker material. (photo below)
- Countertop Nugget Ice Maker– had this over a year now and it is used every single day. We just use filtered water since we have hard water in Utah and it runs great! We have cleaned it out several times with Thieves. (photo below)
Let me know anything you snagged on sale on Amazon!