Well, I have a new obsession with purple. It has always been one of my least favorite colors. But I have found a way to accent with it and wear it that, now, I can’t get enough! My friends and I were talking how we think light purple, more of a lavender, really looks good on everyone. It makes your skin glow! For Spring at least, try wearing it, painting your nails purple or accent with it in your home decor. I decided to dedicate a post to the purple things I have bought or thinking of buying!
Also, I do think it is interesting to look up what a color means, and says about why you are drawn to it!
What does the color purple mean? How does the color purple make you feel? People often describe this color as mysterious, spiritual, and imaginative. Purple tends to occur rarely in nature, so it is viewed as rare and intriguing.
- Denim Short Purple Wash– I like a longer short, so I ordered these for upcoming trips we have! Spring Break shorts anyone??
- Let’s Be Mermaids– I bought this for our triplet guest room (picture of it in the room below)
- Kånken Backpack– Ella wanted this for her school backpack, also really great for travel! We will be using it in Hawaii, it is water resistant!
- Checkered Claw Hair Clip– loving the checkered clips for a half-up do!
- Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandal– these are the perfect switch from a flip-flop for summer
- Ruffle Trim One Piece Swimsuit– this looks just like a mustard one I have from them! I ordered this one too, the price can’t be beat. I do size up!
- Fast and Free Hat– summer is coming and a hat is my best friend, had to get a purple one
- Always Pan– I heard the purple will re-stock this week!
- Blue Light Purple Frame Glasses– I have been trying to wear blue light glasses more often, this purple pair helps!
- Key Ring– love the look of this key ring, great for boys too, they come in a lot of colors
- Round Pintuck Pillow– these round velvet pillows are a favorite, I own them in several colors (see purple below)
- Glass Candlestick– I really like using tapers in my decor, and these purple set of candlesticks is a fun touch
- Waffle Cocoon Hoodie Sweatshirt– I ordered this for a spring hoodie, light jacket weather
- Daybreak Sneaker– spotted these when we were shopping this weekend, immediately got them! (Fit true to size)
- Mushroom Duvet Set– we have the white version ready to go for an up-coming makeover
- Tasseled Linen Pillow– I did order two of these for our basement family room!
- Washed Linen Cushion Cover– only $10, perfect way to bring spring inside
- Tomas Floor Lamp– oh, this lamp is too fun!!! I am considering it for our guest room
What color are you loving lately?