Hello! I missed doing Friday Favorites the last two weeks because we were on vacation in Utah then in California for the last week. I actually get the most feedback that you all like these posts…so I want to keep them going! I did have some ideas scheduled but the wi-fi was touch and go where we were staying so I just had to learn to let-it-go. Believe me it was frustrating at first to not check Instagram for a week, but it was actually really nice to be forced to not work and not be on my cell phone. We swam a lot, played hard and had just the best time. I know that I won’t regret that time away from my computer one minute. So I have some good Friday Favorites I saved for you!
- I made the rounds while I was in Utah. I didn’t get to see everyone I wanted to or help all the design clients I wanted to either. But I did do a lot! I did get a picture of one of my clients entry, that is also a good friend. I was actually there doing something else for her, she had to leave so I stayed and moved some accessories around (she is used to me, so it isn’t too pushy). I refreshed her entry console table just by moving things around that she had already.
- You know from THIS post that I love Crio Bru. I was so excited to come across THIS blog post about a frozen Crio Bru! I haven’t tried it yet, I will report back when I do!
- I found THIS to keep kids safe in the kitchen and that allows them to use knives!
- I feel kind of in a slump and need to set some goals. I was killing time at Target while my girls were at a class. I came across THIS book (way cheaper on Amazon) and it got me really excited to work on it!
- I don’t think I have ever gotten more compliments on any pair of shoes before I got THESE. They just look great with everything, dress up or down. I would rather own one really nice pair of shoes then 5 that are just ok (and don’t get compliments on) they are really comfortable too.
- I decided to update my social profile pics and my blog post pic too. I think the one I had up was over 3 years old. I kept putting it off because that would mean I would have to do my hair and makeup BOTH on the same day. So the other morning I had time to get ready and realized I had a self timer on my Nikon Camera…duh! I have had it for close to three years and I never noticed that setting. It was pretty hilarious taking a picture of yourself while your kids watch from the sofa laughing. I am wearing THIS gray ruffle shirt, love, love, love it!
- My friend started a clothing company and gave me a few pieces to try! I was so happy because I REALLY wanted THESE overalls I have on. I have worn them several days in a row…maybe I shouldn’t share this but I consider it a #win! I also have THIS skirt and love it.
- I shared that I got a new floor mirror for our master bedroom, I love it for only $70. But I came across THIS floor mirror for a client now I want it instead. Seriously I don’t think that cycle will ever end? I don’t think I would buy the second mirror, but I might search for a knock-off!
- THIS fireplace stopped me in my tracks! Black and white is timeless even though the pattern might seem busy, it is a pretty classic style. I love the gold scones on either side of the mirror, I found similar HERE.
- I read that if you aren’t happy with something or want a different result then you need to change something. I find that if I move accessories around in my home or take something out it gives me a mood boost! I challenge you to move things around, you don’t need to go out shopping, just shop your home. Or clip some flowers from your yard (like I can’t seem to stop clipping) and put the, in a basket (like I did on my front door) or I’m a jar!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!