I shared that we were giving Ella’s rug to Navy for her bedroom makeover. Navy is the daughter to our high school friends, Andrew and Casi. Navy is a twin to Nash, I actually decorated their nursery (with Andrew) as a surprise when Casi was in the hospital having them! Nash has a room of his own and it was time for Navy to get a new bedroom that fits her sweet personality. We surprised her one day after school. Her thankful, sweet reaction was priceless!
Thank you The Company Store for sponsoring this post
Navy’s Bedroom Before-
Navy’s Bedroom After-
- Duvet Cover Organic Mini Flowers with Duvet Insert- Extra Warmth– a favorite full and fluffy insert!
- Euro Sham Mini Flowers with Euro Insert- Firm– only insert I use for euro shams!
- Quilt Weathered Brick
- Sheets Wide Stripe Flat Sheet and Fitted Sheet
- Pillowcase Wide Stripe with Decorative Sham Insert- Firm– this sham looks best for the decorative pillows
- Flower yellow round pillow was Ella’s
- Blanket Cotton Gossamer Thyme
- Curtains Concord Cotton Thyme– I have two on each side with Black Curtain Rod
- Temporary Rick Rack Wallpaper
- Swan Lake Art 30×38
- Queen Iron Bed
- Mattress T&N Original
- Nightstand- vintage similar yellow nightstand
- Mirror- vintage similar arch mirror
- Hutch- vintage we painted in Behr Ice Water with Wax to seal
- Lamp in hutch
- Nightstand Lamp or similar less expensive option
- Macrame Plant Holder with Pothos Jade
- Rug is no longer available, similar rug option
Hi! Beautiful job! I’ve been following you on IG since before your move. I love the vibrant colors and different textures that you use. I wish I had that talented eye. I have a silly question. When you dress the bed, do you size up on the blankets or use what’s appropriate for the bed? What size do you use for the throws at the foot of the bed? I wish I could take apart the different layers, so I could see how the quilt fits in…I’m attempting to decorate my daughter’s room in our first house, so I’m starting with her bedding. Thanks for your time and inspiration!
[email protected] says
thank you! When I use Company Store bedding it is always slightly oversized, so I can use a queen on a queen. The throw at the end of the beds I try to do the same, queen on queen.
Linda Scott says
Love it all!! I’ll bet this young lady is just thrilled to have this beautiful room!! Great job!! Always love the way you do beds!