We are looking forward to getting the backyard in our new Utah Ranch Home ready for Spring! We enjoyed our Connecticut backyard so much, we know we will enjoy this space even more with lots of family around. I rounded up some favorite outdoor items from Target and Walmart.
We have this patio area right off the kitchen and family room. We want to do an outdoor sitting area with a spot for a fire and of course a spot for the Traeger and Blackstone.
This area will be for our pool! We are doing the same fiberglass pool we had in our Connecticut home. It was one of our absolute favorite things we added!
Outdoor Favorites from Target
- 7pc Acacia Wood Dining Set– we are looking for a new patio set, I like that this. is oval and the chairs are a great style
- White Planters– yes to these!!
- Wicker and Metal Egg Chair– I saw this in person, it was comfy and great quality (the frame is metal)
- Club Chairs– these come in two color options
- Faux Stone Patio Accent Table
- Round Throw Pillow Natural
- Lounge Pool Chair
- 9′ Round Patio Umbrella DuraSeason Fabric– we used to have this and loved it!!!! So happy to see it is back in!
- 17″ Fire Column– we had one similar, love the black
Outdoor Favorites from Walmart
- Wicker Loveseat with Beige Cushions– such a pretty loveseat
- Reversible Stripe Decorative Pillow
- Outdoor Toss Pillow, Ivory Woven– such a great price!!
- Round Beige Metal Rattan Lantern with LED Candle– these are so cute!
- Tall Bronze Contemporary Lantern
- Outdoor Contemporary Lounge Chair– thinking of getting these for around our pool, I like that they are dark materiel
- Floral Garden Stool
- Patio Sense Elyse Round Garden Stool
- Outdoor Foldable Sling Chair– such a great dup to the Anthropologie sling chairs we had before
- 9′ Market Crank UV Resistant Patio Umbrella– we had these and LOVED how great they looked around the pool- love the all white look (we have had all black and they did fade)
- Better Homes and Gardens Outdoor Dining Patio Set– love this set! We had it before too and sadly had to leave it with the Connecticut home. I would buy again!