Finally sharing our primary bathroom!! While it has been 95% done since November, we had a couple of faucets that were backordered for a really long time, and they just arrived! The bathroom before was interesting. While I didn’t hate the wallpaper, the orange carpet, especially by the toilet had to go. I think this bathroom made Kevin’s first reaction to seeing the house a “no”. But I could see the possibilities. Ready to see the before and after of our primary bathroom???
I linked all the sources at the end of the post, from tile, paint to decor!
Primary Bathroom Before-
Primary Bathroom After-
Primary Bathroom Sources-
- Ceiling, walls and trim- Farrow & Ball All White
- Countertop Surround- Soapstone Black P-19
- Light Fixture– this is for over the tub in aged brass
- Double Ended Tub and Faucet Set (in oil rubbed bronze)- we had the base painted in black from the company
- Shower Head and Diverter Valve
- Multi Function Hand-Held Sprayer
- Shower Steamer (control panel)
- Semi-flush mount light– we don’t have space on the wall for a light fixture due to a pocket door, we used these as the vanity lights
- Bin Pulls– in aged brass
- Wall Tile
- Floor Tile
- Vintage Rug
- Toilet– (not shown)
- Custom Vanity- Innovative Cabinetry Design
Lisa McCracken says
Simply Stunning. Might be my favorite room so far!
Question…I am struggling right now with fixtures. When we moved in fifteen years ago we chose rubbed bronze for everything. Now I see so much black, that I feel I need to change everything to black (going to change it anyway). But now I see you mixed your metals…rubbed bronze for the tub, black for the shower and also mixed in the gold. Do you have a rule of thumb you follow?