This is our guest room with three twin beds, our “triplet room”! We love having space for guests. My dream is to own a motel, airbnb or really any space for a lot of guests. We are getting a lot of practice with guests in our guest room! We finished this guest room about a year and a half ago and recently decided to add beadboard that we painted purple and green wallpaper above the beadboard. Layered in some cozy quilts that give it a cozy cottage aesthetic.
Cozy Cottage Guest Bedroom-
Cozy Cottage Guest Room Sources-
Wallpaper Board and Batten and Paint-
Beds and Bedding-
- Mattress Pad– this mattress pad is a must for a guest room, and it is waterproof! “Ultra-thin waterproof barrier sits between two layers of soft cotton jersey ensuring a quiet and restful sleep while repelling liquids and stains”
- Sheets- Gingham Organic– comes in three colors. I did just use the fitted sheet, no top sheet because it is harder to make on this twin bed. I do lay out a twin top sheet on the bed when guests come incase they want it.
- White Duvet Cover– this is a classic look!!!! Highly recommend this duvet, you will love for years!
- Duvet Insert- Extra Warmth– this is my favorite insert!!! Nothing else can make your bed as full and fluffy!
- Autumn Floral Quilt– LOVE this quilt!!! It is a great way to change up your bed seasonally.
- Autumn Floral Shams– Another easy swap seasonally, I had a white euro sham that I swapped for the autumn quilt for fall, and winter.
- Decorative Sham Insert- Firm– this sham looks best for the decorative pillows you want extra full
- Euro Insert- Firm– only insert I use for euro shams, I go with the firm