I don’t know about you, but I do most my entertaining in the warmer months, when everyone can enjoy outside and dessert is always s’mores! We did just try roasting a Rice Krispie treat over the weekend. I had seen it on Instagram, and my parents had too, so they brought them out to try, sharing more on that below. And I was looking online at Walmart for fun summer items for entertaining, plus I found the perfect chair for the lake, a parade and actually all the kids soccer games.
Thank you Walmart for sponsoring this post
Walmart Summer Finds-
- Igloo Picnic Basket– This is a 25 qt. basket perfect for 1 meal outings. Nice to keep snacks cool and super cute!
- Small Hard Cooler– Has a strap for easy carrying, perfect cooler for holding sports drinks and bottles upright.
- Portable Speaker– 10 hr play time, waterproof, cute summer color!
- Folding Canopy chair– if you could sit and shade be shaded everywhere, wouldn’t you?!
- Folding lawn chairs– my grandpa used to make chairs just like this! So cute and vintage looking. Plus so light to carry and comfy.
- White Iron Caddy– Easily and quickly organize your plates and utensils in style when you host your next indoor or outdoor gathering.
- Glass Beverage Dispenser and Rattan Dispenser Stand– how cute is this glass dispenser and stand?! Perfect for all your summer party hosting plans!
- S’more Roasting Sticks– great price and small to easily bring anywhere.
- Melamine Dinner plate– these plates are darling for outdoor use! Nice to have outdoor plates that you can reuse.
- Reusable Plastic Cups– cute cups that you can write names one so no one gets confused and you don’t have to waste cups!
- Dry Erase Markers– use these on your new reusable cups to write names!
Cheers to enjoying summer!