We got together with all the girls, my mom, sisters, my girls and my grandma to make dinner together and hang out. Our plan was to make my moms egg rolls (the best) and a soup. The soup we made was a Thai Coconut Peanut Chicken Soup, I have made it before and for got how much I liked it! Thought I would share the recipe!
Such an easy soup recipe that pairs really well with our favorite egg roll recipe!
Thai Coconut Peanut Chicken Soup
- 3 cups Coconut Milk (canned)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 cup Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Chopped Carrots
- 2 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- In a large pot wisk together and cook over medium heat the curry paste, coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, honey, and peanut butter.
- Once liquid mixutre is combined add the rest of the ingredients excluding the rice and cook for about 30 minutres over medium heat until vegetables are softened.
- Pour soup mixutre into bowls with desired amount of rice.
- You could add some Sriracha if you want more heat! And my mom really liked fresh lime and cilantro as a garnish.
PS- find my new favorite toxic-free pot HERE.