We wanted to give you a HUB for all of our FAVORITE OILY resources exclusive to Nesting Well Members only. You can find all your graphics, carrier oils, oily books, Facebook groups and more right here…
Build up slowly, build up quickly. It’s up to you! Here are some must-have items to add to your oil corner to make integrating essential oils a daily practice.
- Amber Glass Bottle Set
- Label Maker
- Car Tassel Diffuser
- Healing Power of Essential Oils Book
- Essential Oil Pocket Reference
- Colorful Rollers
- Custom Vinyl Labels
- XL Organic Dryer Balls
- Car Tassel Diffusers
Carrier Oils- Know your Carrier Oils!
- Jojoba Oil comes from the seed of the jojoba plant. Jojoba oil is commonly found in facial and hair products, because it works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep your skin from losing moisture. This oil has been said to mimic the skin’s natural sebum which means your skin won’t recognize it as something foreign. Instead, reacts as if it’s something your body naturally produced. This makes it a great option to use in your DIY serums and moisturizers. Jojoba oil has a slightly nutty aroma, is gentle, moisturizing, and absorbs quickly.
- Coconut Oil is found in the meat or kernel of coconuts. It is a universal favorite probably because most people already have and use it in the kitchen! Research shows that topical application of coconut oil can benefit the skin in many ways. Coconut oil has no noticeable aroma, is high in essential fatty acids, and absorbs well. It will leave your skin feeling silky and moisturized, without being overly greasy. A little goes a long way when using coconut oil.
- Sweet Almond Oil comes from the kernels of sweet almonds. This carrier oil has a slightly sweet and nutty aroma, with a thicker consistency. It is very moisturizing for the skin, hair and nails, making it an ideal choice for your DIY lotions, hair masks, and cuticle oils. Like Grape Seed oil, Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, but it also contains oleic acid which is especially beneficial for dry or aging skin.
- V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex is a perfect mix of different carrier oils into one. It contains coconut oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, wheat germ oil, sunflower oil, and olive oil. This is a great option for everyday dilution, custom massage, or your favorite DIY recipes! V-6 can do it all, its light, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly. (Young Living Product).
- Castor Oil– used for Lash Serum and Hair growth.
- Witch Hazel– we use this often in toner recipes and it is a good way to help the oils combine with water.
- Aloe Vera– certified organic and on EWG. We use this for our after-sun spray and more!
Oily Facebook Groups
Being part of the Nesting Well community, also means that you have access to the thousands of other members in these other groups as well!. These are all groups that YOU can join!
For the business:
- Business of Nesting Well
- Young Living Training and Education
- The Business Place
- Golden Mixer
- Grapefruit & Gold Magic Makers
- Twelve Days of Diamonds
Oily Books We Love-
“A Truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by acting.” – Henry David Thoreau.
- Healing Power of Essential Oils
- Essential Glow
- Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils
- Essential Oils Desk Reference 8th Edition – Full Color
- Essential Oils Pocket Reference (must-have!)
- Oil + Glass
- Gentle Babies (Essential Oils and Natural Remedies for Pregnancy, Childbirth, Infants and Young Children)
- The Four Year Career for Women (business related)
- Gameplan: The Complete Strategy Guide to go from Starter Kit to Silver (business related)
Oily Blog Posts-
- DIY Beauty (Mermaid spray, glow serum, face mask, lash serum,etc)
- Easy DIY Bath Bombs
- DIY Room Spray
- How to Make a Roller
- Healthy Hormones
- Diffuser Round Up
There is always something new to learn when it comes to Essential oils! If you love to listent to podcasts, here are some of our favorites for learning about the uses, origins, and tips for oils!
Nesting Well for Business Builders- (welcome email, business email and more) HERE
Interested in checking out the business side of Young Living Essential Oils? It can be such a great way to get your oils paid for, make some extra money, or replace your full time income! Find the complete Compensation Plan here.
Nesting Well Graphics-
You can save these to your phone or print at home! I suggest printing on heavy cardstock. When printing, I recommend shrinking the file to 70% or to a 5X7″ print. I often laminate my cards as well to help them stand up to oils and handling.